swining and dining

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaaaack....just kidn, just a little tease

Miss me, come on!!!!!!!!!!! sing it!!!

you know you miss me, you know you missime blind!!!!

Not "swining" long, just a quick note to say....I have found the swine!, OK I'm bloggin from a 5 Star Hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia...(I'm roughing it)...anyway back to that later...its been a week...what a week.

I'm setting some time aside tommorrow (before my 5 hour spa treatment) to catch you all up. Heres a quick rundown....Hong Kong dining paradise, shoppers paradise....Macau, "what happens in Macau, stays in Macau!"...anyway I got to tell you of the best meal so far on my trip...ita all about Fernando's in Macau...Saigon...pedicab tours, tunneling, shooting M-16s...late night Bahn Mi and Pork chops...Cambodia, cooking demo for the Cambodian kids at the Angor Wat Temple's Market, you gotta hear that one...

So look for the S'wine...coming soon

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger thalassa_mikra said...

Hi Chef, great to stumble upon your blog! I met you briefly at the LA.com party at Yi cuisine, and great to know that you are opening another restaurant soon. My best wishes! Have a great sabbatical in Cambodia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home